I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood.对不起,肯定是我误解了。
Did you mean…?你的意思是……?
I think I caught the wrong meaning.我想我理解错了。
So what you're saying is…那样你的意思是……
I thought you meant…我本以为你的意思是……
I was under the impression that…我本来感觉……
I was under the understanding that…我本来以为……
It was my understanding that…我原以为……
Don't you mean…?难道你的意思是……
Can you explain that again for me?你能否再给我讲解一遍?
I don't think I've got your meaning.我想我没理解你的意思。
What was it that you meant?你原来的意思是什么?
Let me clarify…让我澄清一下……
We aren't on the same page.大家的理解有出入。
Let me explain it to you again.我再给你讲解一遍。
You've got the wrong idea.你理解错了。
I must not have communicated clearly.我一定没说了解。
Let's try that one more time.大家再明确一下。
What I meant was…我本来的意思是……
What did you understand?你理解成什么了?